Getting substance abuse treatment in Fort Stockton is very much needed today as the use of illicit drugs continues to hound this side of Texas. Fort Stockton is the seat of Pecos County with around 8,356 residents according to the 2017 data of the US Census Bureau. The nationwide drug crisis has spread widely in the city located in what was once one of US’s largest source of spring water. Fort Stockton rehab facilities, including alcohol rehab Fort Stockton and drug rehab Fort Stockton, can aid patients in recovering from substance abuse.
Most commonly abused substance in Fort Stockton
Fort Stockton drug rehab centers are faced with a lot of challenges on substance abuse, particularly methamphetamine and cocaine. Two dozen people in 2012 were rounded up following authorities operation against a cocaine ring in Fort Stockton. Authorities revealed that the operation of the illegal trade threatened students as some suspects were caught selling cocaine near Fort Stockton Intermediate School and Rocket Park.
In 2015, authorities in Pecos County, TX also arrested several people who were involved in the operation of a meth ring in the area. Drug suspects from Fort Stockton, TX continued to fall to authorities two years later for possession and trade of drug paraphernalia. According to a report on a drug investigation in Big Bend area in 2017, 12 out of 38 suspects were operating in Fort Stockton.
One of the most recent drug arrests made by the Fort Stockton Police involved a man who was found to be in possession of more than a pound of meth and some amount of marijuana in July this year. Rehab facilities in Fort Stockton, TX have witnessed how substance addiction is affecting the brain because of this rampant trade of illicit drugs in the city.
To help patients recover from the effects of drug abuse, authorities and officials are encouraging people to enter rehab in Fort Stockton.
Most commonly abused substance in Fort Stockton
Fort Stockton drug rehab centers are faced with a lot of challenges on substance abuse, particularly methamphetamine and cocaine. Two dozen people in 2012 were rounded up following authorities operation against a cocaine ring in Fort Stockton. Authorities revealed that the operation of the illegal trade threatened students as some suspects were caught selling cocaine near Fort Stockton Intermediate School and Rocket Park. Our closest facility is in Texas Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Our closest facility is in Texas
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Types of treatments in drug rehab centers in Fort Stockton, TX
Each patient has a different set of treatments needed because of the varying use of drugs and the uniqueness of each person’s medical history. Treatment centers in Fort Stockton offer different types of treatment to help them cope with alcohol and drug use disorders. Rehab centers in Fort Stockton have the following services:
- 12-step treatment – The 12-step rehab program was built on the guiding principles of Alcoholics Anonymous, a worldwide organization that has been helping patients with alcohol use disorder. Alcohol treatment centers Fort Stockton often use 12-step treatment. They also have sessions similar to the meetings of Alcoholics Anonymous Fort Stockton (AA Fort Stockton) and Narcotics Anonymous Fort Stockton (NA Fort Stockton). In order to help patients, the 12-step rehab provides patients with support from people who also struggle with a substance abuse problem. Those who are interested in joining 12-step rehab may reach out to a Fort Stockton treatment center who are arranging AA meetings Fort Stockton and NA meetings in Fort Stockton.
- Detox in Fort Stockton – Detox is the initial stage of treatment in most rehabs in Fort Stockton. Getting a detox in Fort Stockton will help prepare the patient’s body and mind for the next steps of treatment. Medical detox Fort Stockton even helps patients to manage the pain they would encounter during their withdrawal from the drugs.
- Dual diagnosis rehab – Rehabilitation facilities in Fort Stockton also make sure they offer dual diagnosis treatment to patients who are experiencing co-occurring disorders. This usually happens when a patient also suffers from a mental disorder aside from substance addiction. A dual diagnosis rehab treats the co-occurring disorders through more advanced treatments.
- Luxury rehab in Fort Stockton – There are also Fort Stockon rehabilitation centers that offer executive-type amenities for those who want to get a luxury rehab treatment. These rehab facilities boast of high-end equipment, 24/7 security, rooms comparable to five-star hotels, spa, and gourmet chefs.
- Non-12-step rehab – There are also rehab facilities Fort Stockton that provides non-12-step treatment for patients who have different needs and choose not to join Fort Stockton AA meetings. A non-12-step Fort Stockton rehab provides scientific-based alternative techniques for drug treatment.
- Holistic addiction treatment – This type of treatment focuses on the healing of the mind, body, and spirit. It has a different set of principles compared with the 12-step rehab treatment. It incorporates different healthy practices like meditation, yoga, and massages to the patient’s lifestyle to help him recover from addiction. There’s also other services provided such as acupuncture, fitness and nutrition educational aspects, as well as music and art therapy.
- SMART Recovery – The SMART Recovery or Self Management and Recovery Trainings help patients through a modern approach in the treatment of substance addiction. With the help of SMART Recovery Meetings in Fort Stockton, patients learn the four key points to stop using drugs or alcohol. The key points include:
- Building motivation and maintaining it to stay sober
- Overcoming urges through learning the triggers
- Managing emotions, thoughts, and behavior
- How to keep a balanced life
Paying for Treatment in a Texas rehab
The easiest way to pay for drug treatment in or near Fort Stockton rehab is to utilize your medical insurance. This will lessen your expenses for medication as most medical insurance nowadays help patients with substance use disorders. You may also get help from state funding. Other ways to assist in paying your rehab include a private loan from family or friends, savings accounts, or even payment plans through the rehab.
Get the Help You Need Today
If you are struggling with addiction, you don’t have to face your demons alone. Drug rehab centers in Texas are always ready to help you regain control of your life. But you need to take the first step by putting your trust on others to finally lick your substance abuse problem.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886