While being a haven for flora and fauna, Redding, California has become a haven for homeless people and drugs.
According to a resident of Redding in a local news article, they love Redding for what it was but hate it for what it has become — a place full of crime, drugs, and violence.
Most Abused Drugs in Redding, CA
In a Shasta County report, it was revealed that from 2010 to 2014, there were 8,481 people who received treatment for drug and alcohol abuse. Almost 2 in every 5 individuals who received treatment revealed that methamphetamine was the main drug they were using.
The rate of people using drugs skyrocketed from less than 1 in every 20 individuals in the year 2010 to 1 for every 5 admission cases in the year 2014.
According to statistics shared by the Shasta County Public Health Department, from December 2005 to 2008, a total of 141 deaths were recorded due to drugs. Out of these 141 deaths, 116 deaths were accidental, while 21 deaths were suicide and 4 deaths were unknown. In the same report, it was likewise revealed that the most common addictive substances linked to these deaths were the following:
To come up with Vicodin, Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone are mixed. This deadly combination was also found in the toxicology reports.
Aside from these top five drugs, other drugs found in the toxicology reports are the following:
Substance Abuse Among College Students in Redding
In the same report published , the following statistics are revealed for 2010 to 2014:
- Chronic drinking statistic for those in the 18 years old and above age bracket is at 8.5 percent.
- Binge drinking among 18 and above skyrocketed to 35 percent in 2011 and dropped to 25.1 percent in 2014.
- For those are enrolled in some college, vocational school, or associate degree, 38.3 percent of the population poll had participated in binge drinking, while 18.8 percent among those with a college degree were engaged in the same activity.
- For drug-induced deaths from 2006 to 2014, the highest was at 84 percent in 2007 and the lowest at 81 percent in 2014.
Our closest facility is in California
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Our closest facility is in California
Different Types of Substance Abuse Treatment Redding, CA
To address the pressing substance abuse problem in Redding, numerous rehab facilities in Redding upscaled their services to provide better and more efficient care and treatment to patients in the city.
These are the various treatment programs offered in Redding rehab:
- Dual Diagnosis Rehab in Redding: This type of treatment program by drug rehab centers in Redding aims to decipher the underlying cause of the patient’s addiction by treating the addiction problem and his co-occurring mental condition.
- Luxury Rehab in Redding: If you’re in addiction treatment in a drug rehab Redding and you feel like you don’t want to be completely cut-off from the outside world, you can opt for luxury rehab. Here, patients are allowed to use their gadgets and their phones while inside the treatment facility or rehab centers Redding. Also, this form of treatment by rehab in Redding supports traveling for addiction treatment.
- Medical Detox Redding: Detox Redding is not a mandatory step before advancing into actual treatment, but most rehab facilities Redding advise that after intake and assessment, the patient is admitted into detox center Redding to help his body become physically ready for treatment by getting rid of the chemicals and toxins from addiction.
Non-12 Step Rehab in Redding: This type of treatment program offered in Redding drug rehab centers cater those patients who are not comfortable with the principles and treatment styles of groups like AA Redding (Alcoholic Anonymous Redding) and NA Redding (Narcotics Anonymous Redding). The AA believes in the power and intervention of a higher being in the addiction treatment and healing of a patient. In non-12 step treatment, values like responsibility, accountability, and ownership of one’s actions and decisions are used as guiding principles in overcoming addiction.
Aside from these treatment programs by rehabs in Redding, patients can also join SMART Recovery meetings in Redding to help him learn more about the role of self-motivation and peer support in addiction treatment and healing. Also, the patient, after inpatient rehab, can opt to attend AA meetings Redding or NA meetings in Redding. To know more about Redding AA meetings and schedules, call them or ask any Redding treatment center.
How to Pay for Treatment in California Rehab Facilities?
There are various ways to pay for treatment in California rehab centers. Among them are the following:
- Personal financing
- Ask loans from friends or from family members supported of your treatment
- Pay thru Private Insurance
- Pay thru Government Insurance such as Medicaid and Medicare
- Redding drug rehab scholarship programs
To fully exhaust all payment options available, call a reliable drug rehab in Redding or alcohol treatment centers Redding.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886