Prescription opioids have been noted as one of the serious drug abuse problems in the state of California. The county has been running a public awareness campaign to prevent deaths associated with increasing cases reported at drug rehab centers in Modesto.
Some of the most prevalent drug abuse issues reported at rehab facilities Modesto include:
- Excessive Alcohol Consumption: Alcohol is a serious problem among young people many who require alcohol rehab Modesto. Statistics from Stanislaus County (2009 – 2011) shows that 51% of 9th graders and 63% of 11th grader have consumed alcohol. This is against 33.1 percent of 15-year-olds who have tried alcohol at least once in their lives.
- Methamphetamine: Methamphetamine abuse is prevalent throughout the state of California. The more remote and rural regions like Stanislaus County have higher rates than the state average. The county had 12.9 drug-related overdoses per 100,000 compared to 11.9 for the whole state.
- Prescription Drugs: Prescription drugs have been highlighted by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) as the most critical concern for people seeking help from Modesto drug rehab centers. According to CDPH, there are between 2,500 and 3,500, people in the county who have opioid use disorder.
- Heroin: CDPH has also linked the prevalence of prescription drug abuse to increased instances of heroin abuse and death. The increasing cost of opioid medication has compelled those with opioid use disorder to seek heroin which leads to increased overdose-related deaths reported at rehab facilities in Modesto.
Poverty, homelessness, and mental health are some of the most prevalent mental health issues in Stanislaus County. These issues have contributed to an increase in substance abuse and ER visits to Modesto rehab facilities.
- Unemployment: Unemployment is much higher in the county compared to the rate for the state and the country. According to the American Community Survey, the unemployment rate in 2016 for Stanislaus County was 8.3% while California and the United States the unemployment rates were 5.0% and 4.5% respectively. California’s Employment Development Department ranked the region 37th out of the 46 regions in the state.
- Homelessness: Housing not only impacts economic development and social welfare but has a direct impact on the number of people seeking drug abuse interventions from Modesto drug rehab centers. The county was one of the hardest hit regions in America during the housing crisis more than a decade ago. Affordability of housing unit is one of the challenges that residents face in the face of high unemployment and poverty levels.
- Prescription Addiction: Prescription addiction in Stanislaus County is one of the factors contributing to high cases of emergency treatment registered in hospitals and facilities for drug rehab Modesto CO. Poverty and unemployment compel many prescription drug addicts to seek cheaper but more dangerous versions of the drug in the streets.
College Students Programs for Drug and Alcohol Rehab Modesto
- Nirvana Drug and Alcohol Institute: Offers gender specific evidence-based programs for those seeking rehab in Modesto. The Modesto drug rehabilitation program is organized by a non-profit.
- Teen Savers: offers inpatient and outpatient programs, evidence-based therapies such as CBT as well as alternative therapies and activities.
Our closest facility is in California
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Our closest facility is in California
Facilities and Rehab Centers Modesto
There are several options for people seeking substance abuse or detox centers in Modesto. The two main categories of such facilities can be categorized as outpatient and inpatient detox center rehabs in Modesto.
An outpatient program allows people with an alcohol or substance abuse problem to attend rehab center Modesto for specified times during the week. After the sessions, the patient is free to leave the Modesto rehab center to go back to their day to day activities. Some of the outpatient programs include:
- AA Modesto: Alcoholics Anonymous has the most extensive network of support tools not only in America but also globally. There are more than a dozen AA meetings Modesto you can attend. You can find Modesto AA meetings locations and schedule online.
- NA Modesto: Sessions for Narcotics Anonymous Modesto are organized in the same way as AA sessions. The program also has a similar 12 step approach. You can find NA meetings in Modesto on the program’s website for the city.
Inpatient programs require the recovering addict to remain in the facility for the duration of the treatment. The main benefit of this option is that it is considered to be more effective than outpatient care since the patient is cut off from environmental and social influences.
- Dual Diagnosis: If you suspect you have a mental condition, it is wise to consider checking into a dual diagnosis rehab in Modesto. These facilities have qualified professionals who can help address the mental health issue alongside the substance abuse problem.
- Luxury Rehab: The main advantage of signing up at a luxury rehab in Modesto is the extra amenities available to patients. Other than the evidence-based programs offered at most inpatient treatment centers , they also offer holistic programs that include nutrition and alternative therapies.
- SMART Recovery: The SMART Program and Recovery Training programs organize meetings that are distinct from AA and NA sessions. It is ideal for those who prefer to check into a Non 12 step rehab in Modesto. You can use their online tools to find SMART Recovery Meetings in Modesto.
- 12 Steps Program: These programs have been helpful for millions of addicts around the world. With so many people having an addiction in Modesto, CO, there are plenty of 12 Step programs available to give them the help they need. Following a 12 Step program is one way to stay on track, focused, and committed. The alcoholics anonymous Modesto and narcotics anonymous Modesto both follow the 12 Steps.
- Non 12 Step Programs: 12 Step programs are not right for everyone. Some people become extremely frustrated with these types of programs. The non 12 Step programs still focus on helping people live a clean, sober, and recovering lifestyle. By using therapies that are evidence-based, addicts can overcome their addiction. Therapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy, TMS therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, group therapy, individual therapy, neurofeedback, and other non 12 step programs have helped addicts live a clean and sober lifestyle.
- Faith Rehab: If your drug abuse has led you away from your faith, you may wish to go back to being more spiritually aware during your recovery from addiction. This is where a Faith drug rehab can be helpful.
Payment Options for Substance Abuse Treatment Modesto
Substance abuse treatment at Modesto rehab centers can be expensive. There are several options you can take advantage of to ensure you get the best treatment without the high costs. Some of the most viable options include insurance, subsidized programs, and grants:
The insurance option you choose will depend on the terms of your policy provider and your own preference. Different rehab centers in Modesto will accept some of the following options for the state of California.
- Private insurance
- Employment-based plans
Different types of grants are offered by organizations like SAMSHA. A grant for the homeless includes substance abuse treatment that can be used to pay for rehabilitation facilities in Modesto. There are other types of grants you can apply through the organization’s web portal.
Is an option offered by some drug and alcohol treatment centers Modesto. This option allows the patient to pay according to their financial capabilities. This allows people whose finances have been depleted by their addiction to seek professional help as soon as possible.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886